Live Updates

« Older   Newer »
~ Bel
view post Posted on 10/8/2009, 11:17

Here we'll post the Updates of the Tom's Twitter.

@Mattdavelewis to be fair I did kind of start it x6:40 AM Aug 7th from Tweetie

@Mattdavelewis haven't forgoten you pinched my arse on the red carpet this year while I was being interviewed! Get you back 4 that lewis!6:38 AM Aug 7th from Tweetie in reply to Mattdavelewis

@ldymusyc Or maybe @TomFelton's a wicket-keeper!? LOL. (via @Rotae) more of a bowler myself x6:34 AM Aug 7th from Tweetie

@Mattdavelewis what a start! Credit to the Aussies but we were all over the show! We should open the batting at the oval , you game? X6:31 AM Aug 7th from Tweetie in reply to Mattdavelewis

Maybe you should make yourself avaiable for the next test, we need some talent in our batting! (via @Mercuitas) my thoughts exactly! x6:18 AM Aug 7th from Tweetie

@lilyginny27 I'll teach you to play cricket x6:16 AM Aug 7th from Tweetie in reply to lilyginny27

Early finish today, sweet! Going home to play some cricket, rock on peeps x Cmon England! Ashes aren't ours yet!6:05 AM Aug 7th from Tweetie

@Mattdavelewis I had faith in bell! Then he came to an end! What a bell end! It's all going pete tong x6:03 AM Aug 7th from Tweetie in reply to Mattdavelewis

Home! Back at the studios already Getting the roots dyed again! Tally up x5:52 AM Aug 5th from Tweetie

@Cazling thanks for keeping track of the the hair dying!!!1:31 AM Aug 5th from web in reply to Cazling

@PerezHilton i miss the toilets!!! bring them back!!!! its not the same after experiencing them....no buttons to press and have fun with!12:48 AM Aug 5th from web in reply to PerezHilton

@mikebailey01 nervous now! I was thinking tea and scones at the ritz...feck were you thinking?? Lol be a night to remember I can c it now!11:35 AM Aug 3rd from Tweetie in reply to mikebailey01

This will interest no one but the wi fi speeds in japan are re-diculous! I'm talking downloading songs in seconds tweeps! Fascinating no? X11:32 AM Aug 3rd from Tweetie

@mikebailey01 dude if we don't make london lite, the metro and crimewatch then I won't be satisfied!Now I'm playing,Im a light weight really11:28 AM Aug 3rd from Tweetie in reply to mikebailey01

@mikebailey01 be back Wednesday but they got me working soon as I get back! Soon as I get a couple days off we'll paint L town red!11:11 AM Aug 3rd from Tweetie in reply to mikebailey01

@mikebailey01 nuff said! When I get back to London you have to let me take you out for a drink, or a dozen whatever suits10:51 AM Aug 3rd from Tweetie in reply to mikebailey01

@mikebailey01 me a legend! Your shitting me! My friends won't believe that you tweeted me! Your a legend in my house man, tweet on brother10:40 AM Aug 3rd from Tweetie in reply to mikebailey01

@PerezHilton now I know we missed out on a fun night! Whatever that drink is it looks dangerous....ly good! Until LA! X10:31 AM Aug 3rd from Tweetie in reply to PerezHilton

@mikebailey01 im a big fan dude, you were the only reason to watch skins! Shit since you left, what you working on these days?10:29 AM Aug 3rd from Tweetie in reply to mikebailey01

@PerezHilton sorry just read your invite! My gf crashed out soon as we got to the hotel, would love to have a drink nxt time I'm in LA x10:04 AM Aug 3rd from Tweetie in reply to PerezHilton

frakitarrista4ever
view post Posted on 12/8/2009, 09:32

#
@Danishbrunette what award ? did hp get one?xabout 18 hours ago from web in reply to Danishbrunette
#
been wrapped early! on my journey home! love an early finish :) xabout 18 hours ago from web
#
on set now waiting to go back on..all go today, getting quite physical! lots to get done! i'll be sponsored by red bull after lunch...xabout 22 hours ago from web
#
feeling better today! had a rested evening of oven heated food and curb your enthusiasm...great show! just finishing series 1!about 22 hours ago from web
#
think im still recovering from JAPAN!!! didn't gt 2much sleep with the jet lag & its been hectic since i've been back! 2much work & no play!12:45 AM Aug 10th from web
#
a little skeptical about illusionists!!! not too about it all....back at work today...resting in my trailer...feel a bit sick...:( :( :(12:30 AM Aug 10th from web
#
morning all!!!! had a great weekend, went to see the walking with dinosaurs show with dan and jade, and then to a magic show in the evening!12:26 AM Aug 10th from web

frakitarrista4ever
view post Posted on 6/9/2009, 14:09

1. Lots of love to all the Twitter love I'm getting in Atlanta today x2:19 PM Sep 4th from Tweetie
2. @lilyginny27 all 3 : ) xx7:18 PM Sep 3rd from Tweetie in reply to lilyginny27
3. @lilyginny27 song titles include blue skies, sometimes, lets take it back and good to be free. Still alot of work to do though x7:11 PM Sep 3rd from Tweetie in reply to lilyginny27
4. Thinking of album names, struggling! "Still searching" is the only one I've thought of ironically! Suggestions welcome....x7:04 PM Sep 3rd from Tweetie
5. @Palitato saw the queue. Looks hectic! Hang in there, hopefully it will be worth it! Xx6:20 PM Sep 3rd from Tweetie in reply to Palitato
6. Had a wendys at the airport. Man I wish we had those in England! Any twitterers in A town tonight? x6:14 PM Sep 3rd from Tweetie
7. Just got to the hotel, jamming on the g tar , madness out there! So many people, gonna b a crazy weekend! http://twitpic.com/gdmsu6:08 PM Sep 3rd from Tweetie
8. on the way to the hotel in Atlanta...feeling slightly homesick for some reason :(3:35 PM Sep 3rd from web
9. RT @SnitchSeeker Vote Tom Felton for Most Iconic Villain; http://www.imdb.com/poll/ thanks snitchseeker :)2:43 PM Sep 3rd from web
10. RT @feltbeats We need 5k more votes today!! Vote for @TomFelton for “10 Best Summer Villains” today only on IMDB! http://tinyurl.com/3vg822:40 PM Sep 3rd from web
11. its satisfying went they eat it all,then u no it was gd!Jade even ate the rest of mine after all of hers!love girls that eat big & dont care5:21 AM Sep 3rd from web
12. @Cat_oO .i feel bad ive been so busy & in other countries that I haven’t had as much time as id like to look after her and be there for her5:20 AM Sep 3rd from web in reply to Cat_oO
13. @piggytailmommie I wined and dined her... i made fillet steak and my special mash potato...brought her flowers too….good boyfriend crown?5:18 AM Sep 3rd from web in reply to piggytailmommie
14. any guys out there cooked for your girlfriend recently? highly recommend it, i actually really enjoyed it! i was quite the chef last night!5:15 AM Sep 3rd from web
15. lot of pepsi haters in the crowd tonight! coke support through the roof x4:17 AM Sep 3rd from web
16. for the record i prefer, coke out of a bottle(glass preferably) pepsi out of a can, but in a glass with ice its got to be coke!no diet/zero!4:15 AM Sep 3rd from web
17. coke or pepsi? the meaning of life? which is the easier question to answer? im struggling..........x4:13 AM Sep 3rd from web
18. to the coke museum i must go! maybe i could try and hook up a sponsorship, those little red cans get me through a long days filming!lol x4:12 AM Sep 3rd from web
19. @Stormlite02 safe driving! and all going well i'll see you tomorow x4:09 AM Sep 3rd from web in reply to Stormlite02
20. suggestions appreciated,alot of them include me flying somewhere else, would love to come to a brazil for an hour but its unliklely!x4:06 AM Sep 3rd from web

frakitarrista4ever
view post Posted on 9/9/2009, 15:13

ar in your timeline.

1. @SouthernBets just want to thank you again for the amazing cake your made me! wish i could of brought it home to show my mum and Jadeabout 15 hours ago from web in reply to SouthernBets

2. @SouthernBets no i love us tele! but u never know with hotels what channels they provide! sometimes it just news&news&news&news& more news!about 15 hours ago from web in reply to SouthernBets

3. have 1st series of the wire to watch?ne good? think i should save it for holiday though..sometimes when ur abroad u get the worst channels!about 15 hours ago from web

4. craving ice cream, i have none :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!about 15 hours ago from web

5. relaxing at home...fire going....flicking tv channels! can't find anything worthwhile to watch! a lot of channels...little worth your time!about 15 hours ago from web

6. Big love to @seantaclaus for looking after me all weekend. Very cool guy. Look forward to seeing him next year.....if he'll have me! X6:07 AM Sep 8th from Tweetie

7. Had the ultimate reunion last night with Timber and Jade. My two favourite girls were v happy to see me! Sooooo nice to come home to xxx6:00 AM Sep 8th from Tweetie

8. RT You should try Chick-Fil-A on your next trip. YUM!! (via @CCPaula) tried it out there on Saturday. Not bad, prefer KFC x5:54 AM Sep 8th from Tweetie

9. Never made it to the coke museum or aquarium. Oh well there's always nxt year x5:43 AM Sep 8th from Tweetie

10. Had another Wendys at Atlanta airport on the way home. Damn it's good there x5:37 AM Sep 8th from Tweetie

11. Home sweet home! Had an almighty sleep now enjoying the sunshine, Recording some tunes later. DragCon has left me inspired to do more x5:36 AM Sep 8th from Tweetie

12. Absence makes the heart grow fonder2:48 PM Sep 6th from web

13. @feltbeats HAPPY BIRTHDAY! hope your have a great one! xxx2:43 PM Sep 6th from web

frakitarrista4ever
view post Posted on 16/9/2009, 12:57

TomFeltonwoken up like a 5yr old and xmas day!can't wait to go on some rides!!!! i'm literally a 5 year old..dnt want bfast or anything..just rides!

4 replies since 10/8/2009, 11:17   112 views